Monday, September 14, 2009

Sleep Walker

I am just getting over a 3 day cold/sinus bug that really wasn't too bad but it did make going to work a pain in the butt. Having a sore throat and a stuffy, runny nose while working with the public can be annoying for all involved!
This whole weekend I was dreading the day when Lucy would catch the bug that I have had. I am recovering just as she has begun sounding stuffed up and her nose is now dripping like a leaky faucet. I will wait a few days to see if she can overcome this cold by herself and try to avoid yet another round of antibiotics. I will also try to avoid the onset of the mommy-guilt I feel when I know I have infected my daughter. Ugh!

The fall weather is slowly creeping into the central valley of California and we took advantage of the beautiful day. I walked 2 miles while Lucy napped on her over sized Nemo and her Sixty-Five Roses blanket.


1 comment:

  1. Praying Lucy can fight this cold off without antibiotics. I know that's frustrating!!!

    That's a precious picture of her asleep in the stroller!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated! I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails