Friday, January 8, 2010

Planning A Party

Lucy's SECOND Birth Day party is coming tomorrow and is certainly not as stressful to plan as her 1st party was. Yes, I can't believe it myself. My darling daughter has traveled twice around the sun safely! She will be two years old on January 13th.



I will need to gather some last minute items but almost everything is on order for her special day. It has been nearly all she has talked about all week. "My party..." this and "My party..." that. The girl really knows what she wants and is not afraid to tell me all about it.






I asked Lucy what she wanted for her second birthday and she replied, "Lotssa ballooons and lotssa icecream ana cake and lotssa candles." That is exactly what she'll get. I purchased a mini helium tank and 30 balloons, noise blowers, a pack of candles and enough cake mix to make a billion cupcakes. She even picked out her own invitations this year.


The concept of time is still a little beyond her reach so when she is asked how old she will be, she responds with, "Two minutes!" Even after explaining to her that she will be two years old, she will still insist that she is two minutes!

I can't wait to see how she reacts the day of her party with everyone celebrating and singing just for her!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww so cute. I can't wait to plan Lily's 2nd birthday but that won't be til September so it'll be a while lol

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated! I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails