Sunday, May 31, 2009

I've completely lost it!

Like laces and shoes. Like vanilla and ice cream. Like a mustache and Tom Selleck. Like Lucy's mom and texting!

There are some things in life that just have to be together. If you would have asked me 10 years ago if I would be addicted to technology in the future I would have told you that you were insane! 10 years ago I didn't even know how to turn on a computer and now I have a myspace account, Facebook, twitter and I am blogging! 10 years ago I didn't even own a cell phone!

I tragically left my other appendage in Idaho while visiting family. What is a girl to do without it? Do I actually have to call people and talk to them from a land line? I don't even have a single phone number memorized. They are all stored in my phone! What did I ever do without a mobile? Oh, now I remember! I actually had real conversations with real people. What a concept.

My phone and I will be reunited again on Tuesday evening. Until then, I think I might start brushing up on my phone conversation skills. You should be expecting a phone call soon.

Now if only I could find your number...





No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated! I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails