Thursday, July 2, 2009

Leaving On A Jet Plane...

Greetings to all my blog readers!

Lucy and I are taking a week vacation and going all the way across the country to Cochran, Georgia to visit family from my dad's side! This is Lucy's first trip on a plane and my first trip on a plane with a child! I may need a glass of wine (or two) by the time this is all said and done! My blood pressure is probably through the roof but I think I'll live. I don't want to be that mom with the screaming child on the red-eye.

I may have computer access while I am there and may mini-blog about our travels but will save all picture blogging for when we return to sunny California.

Talk to ya'll later!

(LOOK AT THAT! Already picking up that southern accent!) :P

1 comment:

  1. Have a WONDERFUL trip!!! It has been forever since I was on a plane with one of my little ones, It was exciting for my two year old, now 17... I just had to have something for her to suck on for the ear popping... bottle, pacifier, gum etc... But she loved the trip.... Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated! I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails