Monday, August 3, 2009

"NOT Me!" Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I did not let Lucy eat home made peach cobbler and vanilla ice cream for breakfast. I did not enjoy this breakfast with her. Nope. Not me.

I did not have to put Lucy on a trillion time-outs this week. Lucy did not throw a tantrum in an ultra-busy reception area of an office where I had an appointment. She did not scream at the top of her lungs in front of a dozen strangers. I did not loose my patients nor did I wonder if I were cut out for this motherhood business. Nope. Not me.

I did not give in to Lucy demands to drink my iced tea just to avoid a screaming match. Nope. Not me.

I did not wipe the food off of Lucy's mouth with my dress just to avoid getting it on the couch. Nope. Not me.

I absolutely did not tickle or blow raspberries on Lucy's neck to hear her giggle. Her laughter did not make me feel up-lifted or better about my personal existence in the world. Nope.

Lucy did not go to sleep watching Barney tonight just so I could write this blog before it became a "Not me!" Tuesday. Nope. Not me.

I did not do any of these things mentioned here. Feel free to comment and share with me the things that you did not do this week!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I don't do any of those things either!

    Aren't the tantrums that make you question your decision to become a parent the absolute worst? They are, unfortunatly a common occurance for us, right now.

    Enjoying your blog!

    Tami
    mom to Emily 3 w/cf

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated! I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails