Monday, August 17, 2009

"Not Me" Monday

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




All I have to say for "Not Me" Monday is that I absolutely did not tell a co-worker that I would work her shift tonight down at the bar just so I could get a break from Lucy's bad attitude today.

Lucy was not whiny at all today and she not did she test my patients. We were having a lovey day spent with Grandma and Grandpa and she was not in a bad mood at all.

Lucy did not have a tantrum over the smallest things like whether to sit in a booster seat a lunch. There was absolutely no power struggles about breakfast, nap time or lunch. Nope. Not us!

I did not have to pin Lucy down in her car seat just to get it buckled today. In the last 19 months of Lucy's life she has not built up amazingly powerful Herculean strength to sidecar her stubbornness!

I am not excited about getting out of the house tonight even if that means I have to go to work! Nope. Not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated! I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails