Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baker's Delight

I love to bake all year round but fall is the start of my "baking season." For the next few months I will be in the kitchen more than usual whipping up as many pies and cookies as I can for friends and family. Lucy is quickly catching on about the sweet traditions of the holiday season.

With her apron and oven mitt Lucy practices her dough mixing technique.



This recipe does NOT call for cheese but we give it to the camera anyway.


We can count on our fingers how many eggs we need.



Cracking an egg takes a little bit of practice...we'll get it!



Laying the cookie dough out on the sheet. It's sticky!



Put the cookies in the oven. BE CAREFUL! It's hot.
Our chocolate chip cookies came out warm and gooey, ready to eat! Lucy is such a fabulous helper in the kitchen.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks, now I have to go bake mine lol.... Looks too yummy..

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated! I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails