Saturday, October 31, 2009

Zombie Mom

I was, head to toe, a bar tending zombie on Friday night for our annual Halloween party at work. I actually worked over 8 hours in this stiff costume. Very itchy were the pants and top that were covered in mud and dirt from my backyard. I used a hot glue gun to attach real fall leaves and sticks from my driveway to my clothing and they were also used in my rat nest hair. My pale white skin and sunken eye sockets and cheek bones along with the dirt and fall foliage made it look like I came right out of the grave yard. The added fake blood made it look like I had just feasted on some fresh human brain.



I had never gone out dressed gorily or scary for Halloween before. I've always had cute, fun and sexy costumes throughout the years so I has a lot of fun making this nasty one! It was a hit with the all the patrons down at the bar. Hope you all had a safe and frightful Halloween!

1 comment:

All your comments are appreciated! I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails