Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to all my readers!

My little ladybug, Lucy had a very enjoyable Halloween despite the fact that she did not partake in a nap all day. I don't know how we made it through this trick-or-treating day without any throw-your-body-on-the-ground-arch-your-back-scream-so-loud-it-pierces-eardrums kind of tantrums. Today I felt like I was in the Matrix movie and I was completely convinced that I was impervious to the tantrum bullet. I dodged, bobbed and weaved my way through our day like Neo and Morphius.

As we left the house I took some video of me telling Lucy what to say when we go out foraging for tricks and treats.


My little ladybug scored me a ton of candy. She gets all the fun of going out to get the goods but way to young to eat any of it! I will be riffling through her bag and finding a few sweet morsels this evening for myself. What a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated! I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails