Thursday, June 24, 2010

Overnight Delivery

I called and ordered Lucy the new vest from Hill-Rom. This new and improved vest will help my peace of mind because it's now washable! The bladder insert is removable so I can machine wash the vest, and with Pseudomonas, Staph and other germs being a constant threat to Lucy's health, I would love to be able to wash the vest that she wears every single day.

Here is a link for you to see what the vest looks like. I can't wait for it to be delivered tomorrow! I'll post pictures as of Lucy putting it to use as soon as we get it. She's going to look great in pink!

This should be a great improvement on the one we have now... It's colorful in a bright pink color instead of black, it is machine washable unlike her old vest, the tubes that come off the side of the vest that hook up to the compressor are movable and adjustable (old tubes poke out of the sides directly under her armpits and it irritates her), AND the word on the CF street is that the new vest doesn't blow out excess air on the sides making it not so cold during morning treatments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated! I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails