Friday, March 26, 2010

Dylan Danger

On March 25th, 2010 at 4:27am, I became an Aunt for the very first time. My brother Brandon, and his spectacular girlfriend, Kodie, welcomed their first child, Dylan Danger, yesterday. This little boy wanted to join us on this earth three and a half weeks before the calculated due date, but he is happy and healthy and should be going home soon. He weighed six pounds and nine ounces at birth and was 20 inches long.

Here is Dylan Danger's first blog debut at only 4 hours old:
"Danger is my middle name!"



Lucy and Dylan Danger, met for the first time yesterday. She has been anticipating his arrival for months now, and frankly, I am glad he is finally here! She talks about him every single day, asking typical toddler questions in repetition...

Danger is in Kodie's tummy? What happen to Kodie's belly button? When will Danger be out of Kodie's tummy? Who will give him mommy's milk? Will I be giving him mommy's milk? Will Kodie be giving him mommy's milk? Can she hold him now? Is Danger a baby for her? Is Danger going to be her cousin? Will Danger be a girl like her?

So many questions for one little girl to ask about one little boy! She is so excited to be a big cousin and I know she will teach him all the ropes to living life in this world! The big cousin and Dylan Danger had there first meeting, and she showed all the tenderness and loving nature that I hoped she would. And I am so elated to finally begin my Auntie duties! They begin with lots of kisses!




No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated! I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails