Friday, July 23, 2010

A Fair Day

Yesterday, Lucy and I went with my mom to the California State Fair in Sacramento. We spent a lot of time going through all the exhibits and eating lots of high calorie food!

Lucy is no stranger when it comes to the salty and sweet combination of bacon and chocolate. She regularly eats Nutella and bacon sandwiches at home, so when we bought some chocolate covered bacon at the fair, she knew what to do! She devoured three pieces!


What kid doesn't like french fries? I don't know of one. Lucy had her batch of fries smothered in cheese!



While we were checking out the Fur and Feathers exhibit, Lucy was able to hold and wear a beautiful white and yellow Cockatiel. He was perfectly trained to open his wings for the perfect photograph. What a show-off!


In the horticulture exhibit, she stopped to smell the flowers. A lot. And even went so far as to kiss all of the veggies that were growing in rows. How very sweet of her!


And for the finale of this particular Fair post, we have a game of Where's Lucy? This game is similar to the Where's Waldo? pictures, but this takes place in the Toy Story 3 setting in the Animation exhibit of the State Fair.

Can you spot her among all of her favorite movie characters?

3 comments:

  1. Nutella & bacon? You are a genius! I can't believe I haven't thought of that. Chocolate & bacon are one of my fave combos......mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could get my daughter to eat like that. The running joke since she was diagnosed is that her tantrums would go "I don't want McDonalds. I want broccoli."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choc and bacon, I'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated! I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails