Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Let's GO!

We're going camping!!!!

We will be leaving on Thursday morning and heading up to Ponderosa in Lotus, California. It's less than an hour and a half drive from our home, and it will put us smack dab in the middle of Gold Country California right next to the South Fork of the American River.

Trees, hiking, fresh, cool air, silence, and a beautiful river all enjoyed with my girl...what more could I ask for?

We'll be going with my Dad and his wife Rhonda in their fifth wheel trailer for 3 nights. They will have full hook-ups at the campground (electricity and running water), which is just perfect since I will be lugging along Lucy's Vest and nebulizer for the breathing treatment sessions. It's certainly not down and dirty tent camping that I just LOVE, but until I can get a portable nebulizer, it's nice to have electrical outlets!

I will be taking lots of pictures of all of our adventures in Gold Country, and it is quite possible that we'll take a gold pan to hunt for gold!

If we strike it RICH by gold panning, don't expect to hear from us anytime soon! We'll be on a much longer vacation!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun you two! Grandparents are such a blessing. And yay - for electrical outlets lol. (We haven't got a portable neb yet either.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww have fun! I miss camping! Ill miss talking to yall but I cant wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great to have family with an RV!!! We are also greatful to my parents who let us camp with them in their luxury mobile...

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated! I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails