Wednesday, May 19, 2010

No More Homework!

I made it! I did it, and I actually passed with good grades! My first semester back to school in seven years, and I managed to pass with flying colors. At seven o'clock this evening after my Math final is turned in, I will be able to take a deep breath and relax. No more homework, no more studying, no more logarithms, no more 8 page essays, no more quadratic equations to solve. No more trying to entertain Lucy while I rush to get my homework done! The semester is over and summer is just around the corner!

We have some really fun things planned already! In less than two weeks, we will be headed South to Monterey, California for five days to go to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and to have tons of relaxation time on the beach! I can't wait to make a huge sand castle with Lucy, or maybe have her bury me in the sand!

I just can't wait to relax and hang out with Lucy without having to worry about homework being due! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated! I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails